AltraBio offers its expertise in statistics to support your clinical research projects from conception to publication.
Our statisticians have extensive experience in the analysis of medical data covering different therapeutic areas including (but not limited to) neuropsychiatry, neurosciences, pulmonology, immunology, dermatology, cardiology and rheumatology.
We adapt our solutions to the specific needs of our clients: human and veterinary pharmaceutical companies, medical device manufacturers, biotechs, cosmetic and nutritional industries and academic laboratories, from the development phases to the “Post Market Clinical Folow up”.
- Sample size and power calculation
- Writing of the synopsis
- Definition of the analysis methodology
- Development of the Statistical Analysis Plan
- Support for writing the Data Management Plan
- Selection of the eCRF
- Data extraction
- Formatting in accordance with the standards (CDISC, …)
- Data correction and cleaning (atypical data, missing data, …)
Data Analysis and valorization
- Descriptive methods, comparative analyses, …
- Construction of explanatory or predictive models, …
- Delivery of statistical reports in the form of a pdf or of a dynamic web page, processing algorithms
- Writing of abstracts, posters, research articles
Our Publications In Medical Data Analysis
A Cross-Sectional Study Assessing the Contributions of Body Fat Mass and Fat-Free Mass to Body Mass Index Scores in Male Youth Rugby Players Journal Article
In: Sports Med Open, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 17, 2018, ISSN: 2199-1170.
Observational study of potential risk factors of immersion pulmonary edema in healthy divers: exercise intensity is the main contributor Journal Article
In: Sports Med Open, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 35, 2017, ISSN: 2199-1170.